One Bedroom Queen Chalet
1 Sofa Bed*
1 Spa Bath
Seclusion and luxury is a one bedroom queen chalet housed in a rammed earth building to complement the bush setting.
The chalet design has an open plan kitchen furnished with modern appliances to facilitate a self-contained stay. A gas log fire adds atmosphere to the spacious living and dining room with flat screen TV.
Slide open the glass doors and enjoy your private veranda with barbeque, great for entertaining and relaxing.
- All chalets are fully self-contained and feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machine and dryer
- All chalets have a pull out sofa bed option available in the living area, however linen is not provided unless requested (additional charges apply)
- All chalets offer complimentary Wi-Fi, and each chalet has a private carport alongside chalet for parking
- The chalets are strictly non-smoking and we do not accept pets
Room servicing and Housekeeping:
- All chalets are fully equipped with linen, bedding, towels and toiletries, however rooms are not serviced daily unless requested (additional charges apply)
- For guests staying 3 nights or more, a mid-stay clean and linen change is included
- Additional room servicing can be arranged on request or by pre-booking at an additional cost
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Digital Flat screen TV / Smart TV
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Comfortable leather lounge settings that include sofa bed options
- European appliances including Miele washing machine and dryer
- Marri dining tables range from 6 – 12 seating
- Work desk
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Spa Bath
- Hair dryer and Bathroom Amenities
- Breakfast baskets available at an additional charge
- Private parking
Reconnect with nature
A bush walk around the property offers a great way to see the local fauna and wildlife. Home to kangaroos, bobtails and kookaburras, it is a great way to see nature right on your doorstep.