Two Bed King Chalets
1 Sofa Bed*
1 Spa Bath
Urban luxury in a natural setting means you can unplug from city stress and plug into bush tranquility in the luxuriously appointed two bed king chalet.
The master bedroom of this self-contained accommodation includes an en suite. A second open plan king bedroom accesses a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and spa bath.
Modern appliances and a medium-sized fridge for out the open plan European style kitchen. A comfortable living area with dining table has a flat screen TV and opens to the veranda furnished with outdoor setting, barbecue and stunning views.
*If required, we have an “accessible” chalet type available with wheelchair access and facilities such as a walk-in shower and accessible toilet. Please note there is no spa bath available in the “accessible” chalet
- All chalets are fully self-contained and feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machine and dryer
- All chalets have a pull out sofa bed option available in the living area, however linen is not provided unless requested (additional charges apply)
- All chalets offer complimentary Wi-Fi, and each chalet has a private carport alongside chalet for parking
- The chalets are strictly non-smoking and we do not accept pets
Room servicing and Housekeeping:
- All chalets are fully equipped with linen, bedding, towels and toiletries, however rooms are not serviced daily unless requested (additional charges apply)
- For guests staying 3 nights or more, a mid-stay clean and linen change is included
- Additional room servicing can be arranged on request or by pre-booking at an additional cost
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Digital Flat screen TV / Smart TV
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Comfortable leather lounge settings that include sofa bed options
- European appliances including Miele washing machine and dryer
- Marri dining tables range from 6 – 12 seating
- Work desk
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Spa Bath
- Hair dryer and Bathroom Amenities
- Breakfast baskets available at an additional charge
- Private parking
Reconnect with nature
A bush walk around the property offers a great way to see the local fauna and wildlife. Home to kangaroos, bobtails and kookaburras, it is a great way to see nature right on your doorstep.