One Bed King Chalets
1 Sofa Bed*
1 Spa Bath
Find both luxury and retreat in a one bed king chalet. A luxuriously appointed living area is furnished with a two-seater sofa, dining table and chairs, and a large flat screen TV. Hear sounds of the bush from the king size bed, or the spa bath.
The European style kitchen has modernity at its heart, with appliances and equipment suited to cosy nights in. If a meal seems like too much, the private deck is sundowner-set with an outdoor setting and small barbecue.
*We have an “accessible” chalet available with wheelchair access and facilities such as a walk in shower and accessible toilet. Please note there is no spa bath available in the accessible chalet.
- All chalets are fully self-contained and feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machine and dryer
- All chalets have a pull out sofa bed option available in the living area, however linen is not provided unless requested (additional charges apply)
- All chalets offer complimentary Wi-Fi, and each chalet has a private carport alongside chalet for parking
- The chalets are strictly non-smoking and we do not accept pets
Room servicing and Housekeeping:
- All chalets are fully equipped with linen, bedding, towels and toiletries, however rooms are not serviced daily unless requested (additional charges apply)
- For guests staying 3 nights or more, a mid-stay clean and linen change is included
- Additional room servicing can be arranged on request or by pre-booking at an additional cost
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Digital Flat screen TV / Smart TV
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Comfortable leather lounge settings that include sofa bed options
- European appliances including Miele washing machine and dryer
- Marri dining tables range from 6 – 12 seating
- Work desk
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Spa Bath
- Hair dryer and Bathroom Amenities
- Breakfast baskets available at an additional charge
- Private parking
Reconnect with nature
A bush walk around the property offers a great way to see the local fauna and wildlife. Home to kangaroos, bobtails and kookaburras, it is a great way to see nature right on your doorstep.